Le lundi 6 juin 2011, Alexander Klimetschek a écrit :

> session.getRepository() returns a Repository interface. You cannot make
> any assumption about its implementation. In Jackrabbit's

I don't understand the philosophy.

I init a repository with the implementation I choose, so the jcr MUST get back
the implementation I choose, not other assumption.

> TransientRepository case, it's actually a different object than the
> TransientRepository you start at the beginning, because of some good
> reason. Since creating/starting the repository (in this case calling
> Jackrabbit's "new TransientRepository") is not defined by the JCR
> spec/API, this is ok.

What is ok ? What are these good reasons ? If JCR doesn't define, why doesn't
use the define I choose ?

> Might even be to avoid that other (unprivileged) sessions can actually
> cast back to the TransientRepository to get "control" over the repository,
> but I don't know for sure.

In this case, session.getRepository() is a mistake in itself. Perhaps
session.getProxyOrSomethingElseRepository ?

> Regards,

Same.