Hi,

Just like property index type, I have got my own index type called custom,
which is loaded with data according to requirement.  So query is not picking
up this index as it's custom type, I want to write my own API function to
read this index and return data, I am not getting any exception but neither
data.
When I use node.getNodes(), it doesn't return me any nodes from :index node
onwards,
When I use oak-run tool to open this index, I can see it's populated with
the required data from :index onwards.