I think the fulltext search idea you were trying to use should actually
work. You just need to be sure to configure the index properly for fulltext
search (I have exmaple of that in meta64.com on github), and be sure your
concatenation between "key:value" is something Lucene will see as a "normal
character" so that it won's split up your search and find "key" and "value"
as separate strings.  Good luck. ​

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 3:08 AM, rachna <rachana.me...@telegraph.co.uk>