Hi,
I'm not sure that I totally understand what your question is at this point.
It sounds like you are asking for the implementation details of the
PersistenceManager and DataSource implementations, but you haven't actually
specified which implementations you are using. I would suggest just looking
at the source code for the specific implementations you are using. That
will save everyone a lot of back and forth.

FWIW, in the normal Jackrabbit architecture, this statement is not true:

è  *fileNode* is the actual file stored into DS_JCR_DATASTORE

Per https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore the DataStore stores the
binary *value*. So in your case, it is only storing the jcr:data property
of fileNode.

Regards,
Justin