Hi,

Still on Jackrabbit atm. but would like to move to Oak at some point. (Have
been avoiding using features that are not included on Oak as much as
possible)

We are also using (shallow) open scoped locks to prevent various
concurrency issues (protect id counters and as part of our optimistic
locking of content), it would be good to have some sort of locking
mechanism (preferably at node level) in the toolbox when moving to Oak.

--
Best Regards
Chris