There is EulerGUI; it has a notion of project with several sources,
including SPARQL, and an N3 editor with syntax coloring. For your purpose,
better take EulerGUI minimal [1] .
But if your files are huge, it may not be adapted.
If you really want to edit huge files, gvim [2] with N3 or XML syntax is
the best.

But do you really need to edit huge files ? You can just extract a few
triples with SPARQL (thtough EulerGUI), and send back the modified stuff
with SPARQL 1.1 update.

[1] EulerGUI minimal
https://sourceforge.net/projects/eulergui/files/eulergui/1.11/
[2] gvim http://www.vim.org/download.php

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
Déductions SARL - Consulting, services, training,