Hi Tao

Tao (陶信东) wrote:
> Is there an RDF editor that can let the users edit RDF data, which may be
> stored in TDB and exposed by Joseki/Fuseki? A web-based one is preferred.

Some users, elsewhere, to write HTML documents or structured documents use
syntaxes such as Markdown, Textile, ReStructuredText, AsciiDoc, various Wiki
markups, etc. [1].
Maybe some users (probably the same 'some' as above) would be happy to use
Turtle [2] and their favourite text editor for structured data in RDF.
Now, you know your users better than anyone else and/or you could run a few
experiments with them.
Finally, a new GUI editor does not exclude the 'view/edit source' approach.
Indeed the two can co-exists.

I am still waiting for an Eclipse plug-in with syntax highlighting and
auto-completion for RDF Turtle files. Lazyweb, are you listening? ;-)

Paolo

PS:
By the way, Tao, don't use 'reply' to start a new thread.

 [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lightweight_markup_languages
 [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/