Hi Paolo,

thanks for your reply and for your great piece of software. It covers
almost all ideas Andy mentioned. I'll check if the tuple-by-tuple
comparison Andy suggested can be done without performance issues.

We use your solution with a few changes* to check our stores
periodically. We are curious how many stores got broken.

I had to change some lines of code, I'm not sure why. You use
RecordFactory(SystemTDB.LenIndexQuadRecord,0); what fails for us. We
have to use SystemTDB.LenIndexTripeRecord instead. Perhaps because we
only use the default graph?

Anyways, we are really grateful for your help :-)

Thanks
André

*For instance we omit outputting the direct nodes. They are caught by
NodeTableInline and never reach the underlying NodeTableDirect.