Clark & Parsia still make Pellet but from Pellet 3 onwards it is a
commercial only product and was comprehensively rewritten AFAIK.  It is
also quite heavily integrated into Stardog their triple store offering.

I believe they stopped maintaining the open source version because of
commercial pressures, maintaing a free version of your product does tend
to cut into your sales.

Rob