Hello

SPARQL and fuseki support results ordering using the 'order by'
statements.

Fuseki implement the ordering of results for SELECT queries
in exactly the way I expect.

However, if I put the same WHERE clause into a CONSTRUCT query
(output="text") the results I get back are not ordered in a way I expect
at all.

The results appear to be consistently ordered for identical tdb content
but any change to the tdb appears to lead to changes in ordering of the
.ttl output.

I do not see how this may be controlled or managed.  I tripped over
this, it came as something of a surprise to me.

Is there a way to control the ordering of output via CONSTRUCT so that
it is handled in the same way as for SELECT?

This would be a very useful feature for me.

many thanks

mark