Actually I have already read this documentation but I did not find what I
am looking for exactly. In documentation, it includes something like
this :model.write(System.out);
which only writes a model to a file.

What I needed is to create an rdf file locally on disk using Jena code and
then store some users data inside that file. Like
FileOutputStream fout=new FileOutputStream(
  "C:\\desktop//tina.rdf");
  model.write(fout);
The file on my desktop is actually created but it is an empty file but I
want some input from users and store it in this file which currently I am
not sure how to do it.

Thank you

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>