I do not have currently code in hand but my scenario is that I have created
an ontology for university library having information about book details,
authors, employee working in library. I will read the file in Jena code
later.

But I want to keep track of each student login to the system i-e what type
of book they search usually, at what time he visits the system so I need a
file holding just name and her Id to uniquely identify her.
I have created a file using Java (as mentioned in previous email) but dont
know how to store student login information in it?

The student does not have to register first so need for database, just keep
track of her name/ID to find their preference?

Thank you