> model.getProperty(ns,"GPA"); I think this works for me and store the data
> property GPA in the file.
>
> Actually I do not need this: Model::createProperty(String nameSpace, String
> localName)
> as I have already created the property in my owl file and just needs
> getProperty() method.
>
> If I use this : OntModel::getDatatypeProperty( String uri ) which property
> (data property) will be returned ? Because the argument only contains the
> namespace and not the actual property.
The argument is the full URI, this is the same as you do to get the OntClass

> I tried this but it gives me error:
>
> DataProperty property=ontModel::getDatatypeProperty( String uri, "Score )
This is not Java syntax...

OntModel::getDatatypeProperty( String ur)

means to use the method on the an OntModel object, but indeed with a
dot, not two colons.

And as I said, it has only one argument.

As Andy Seaborne mentioned, your rule is still with illegal syntax,
that's what Dave also mentioned at least twice in previous answers...