As a contractor, I cannot disclose specific company information, but I have
implemented a couple of large Jena projects.

One is in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) domain. I extract part master
and product structure from 4 enterprise data systems and load to TDB, using
RDB2RDF (R2RML) design patterns. Fuseki serves the data as interactive
multi-BOM (bill of material) browser. I also apply business rules, cast as
sparql queries, to detect defective data conditions within and between the
enterprise systems. The dataset has over 900M triples.

Another project is an advanced hyperlinking application. Fuseki is a linkbase
endpoint that supports authoring (creating/editing links between documents in
an XML repository) and navigating (following links in an HTML delivery system).
Automated processes update the linkbase as documents are versioned, so that
source and target link ends are updated independently without author
intervention. Link targets are calculated at display-time because they may
change based on browsing context.

Regards,
--Paul