From: Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com>
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 3:10:42 AM
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: Applications/Projects Using Jena

Granatum http://www.fit.fraunhofer.de/en/fb/cscw/projects/granatum.html is
a Cancer research project that uses Jena to query across multiple databases
with differing vocabularies.  A custom query engine built on Jena does
automatic query translation and partitioning for each endpoint as necessary.

Further discussions in:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271191966_A_Roadmap_for_Navigating_the_Life_Sciences_Linked_Open_Data_Cloud?ev=prf_pub

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/301952979_Linked_Biomedical_Dataspace_Lessons_Learned_Integrating_Data_for_Drug_Discovery?ev=prf_pub

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/264558653_Linked_Biomedical_Dataspace_Lessons_Learned_integrating_Data_for_Drug_Discovery?ev=prf_pub