I want to sum 5 with the value already stored in a property.

//Property "Hours" must be started from 1 and then sum 5 with it.
//Then perform calculations.

The problem is that if I directly use employee.getPropertyValue(), it gives
me "Exception" (and rightly, because I did not set setPropertyValue()

But the problem is that when I set employee.getPropertyValue(No_of_Hours);
 to 1 (one), it will always set the value 1(one) and not the recent
added(sum) value in the property.

employee.setPropertyValue(No_of_Hours, 1); //1 is literal
My requirement is like: int sum=No_of_Hours+1;
Then No_of_Hours plus what in the *variable sum*.

So can I use employee.addLiteral(No_of_Hours, 1) instead of

I hope you have understood what my issue is?

Kindest regards

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reyno...@gmail.com>