Hi
I want to create student instances of my Student class and enter his
details. Then at the end I writes model to the file.

 OntClass std = model.getOntClass(ns + "Student");
  Individual mystd = std.createIndividual(ns + stdname);

In the file when I enter name of a student, i-e Bob, it saves to the file
along other information like department, address etc.
Next time, when I enter another student name, i-e Alice, it replaces
file.

I want record of all students so need all student instances. I used for
file writing.

try (FileOutputStream write = new FileOutputStream("D://students.owl")) {
           model.write(write, "RDF/XML");