If you really want to write each user to a separate file

I dont want each user to a separate file, rather I want to save all the
individuals/students in one file. Some times ago, it worked for me but I
have made some changes to my code and now when I enter an individual, it
replaces the existing one and hence saves only one at a time.

I have checked the model before saving it to a file, and the model contains
only one individual (replaces existing one), so I think the problem is not
in the file saving itself.