On 26/01/2017 15:20, tina sani wrote:
How can I get all the classes of which an individual is a type? After Jena
rules executed, my individual has multiple class like:
Employee001 is of type: Worker, Programmer, Manager.

So can I get all these three classes in Jena ? I have read somewhere that
getOntClass() only return one class at a time and that is on random basis.

See OntResource#listRDFTypes or, if you just have a Resource then Resource#listProperties(RDF.type) or, as Charles says, use SPARQL.

Dave

---