On 26/01/17 21:28, tina sani wrote:
Dave, I have read some where that Individual#listOntClasses will only list
one class at one time.

No idea what you mean. It's an Iterator which will iterate over all of the OntClasses, and since it's also an ExtendedIterator it has convenience methods to gather all of the results into a Set or List for you.

Dave

And yes employee is individual and programmer, manager and worker are class
variables.

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 12:23 AM, Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reyno...@gmail.com>