I'd be happy to supply the current code we have, just need to get the
current project delivered (classic spec delivered after the code due date!)
Will tidy and do a pull request if anyone is interested..?

We also check the file type and possibly transform before the load. But
this is a simple map lookup so shouldn't cause any issues.

Our bulk load isn't RDF patch, it's a load of one or more data files into a
new graph possibly with a transform performed at some point in the future,
which you check by querying the load ID...

Dick

On 4 Apr 2017 8:15 pm, "Andy Seaborne" <a...@apache.org> wrote:

On 04/04/17 19:02, Dick Murray wrote:

> Slightly lateral on the topic but we use a Thrift endpoint compiled against
> Jena to allow multiple languages to use Jena. Think interface supporting
> sparql, sparul and bulk load...

I'd like to put in binary versions of the protocols behind a RDFConnection.

Bulk load would be RDF patch -- "bulk changes".

        Andy