Oh sorry. Well, I asked this question to Javed - I know why I'd need
Fuseki such that I can query/update the RDF dataset by using SPARQL via
the HTTP protocol.
I only wanted to show him how much more things he need from his local
Jena application to an remote SPARQL endpoint.

But thank you anyway and sorry for confusion!

Cheers,
Lorenz

--
Lorenz Bühmann