On 24/04/17 09:34, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
text/plain is not supported by SPARQL Protocol, but you can try
application/sparql-query.

https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/#query-operation

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 at 08.21, Laura Morales <laure...@mail.com> wrote:

Right now when I send POST requests to Fuseki, it seems to accept
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" requests only.

"only"?

What URL are you POSTing to?

    Andy

Using "text/plain"
results in this error

    Error 415: Unsupported: text/plain
    Fuseki - version 2.5.0 (Build date: 2017-01-31T16:47:42+0000)

I was wondering if there is a way to configure Fuseki to accept text/plain
too, where users can send their queries in plain text (perhaps without any
query= argument) and the whole text is simply interpreted to be the query.