https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/#query-via-post-direct

On 24/04/17 19:25, Laura Morales wrote:
What is the reason you would like to send queries with that particular
mimetype? Is it a question of configuring an HTTP client in your code?

It's not really about the mime type, it's about sending a plain text request where the
whole content is interpreted as the query, without the need of query=... arguments or the
need of encoding. I thought text/plain would work, but apparently it's not the correct
approach. "application/sparql-query" works fine for this purpose, so I'm just
going to use this instead of the former.