Hello,

We are currently migrating an Apache Jena 2.10.1 (jena-tdb 0.10.1) dataset
to a new model with Apache Jena 3.1.1

Some SPARQL select queries on the source dataset don't return any solution
when the where pattern includes a triple having a resource as object
(others patterns have a literal as object)... however we are sure that the
missing solution exists.

Here is an example of query where ?annotationDimension is a resource:

SELECT ?annotationDimension
WHERE {
    <
http://www.telemis.com/ImageAnnotation/000b3231-a9c3-42b1-bb71-2d416f729db8-msr>
<http://www.telemis.com/annotationDimension> ?annotationDimension .
}

These queries are executed through

QueryExecution queryExecution = QueryExecutionFactory.create(sparql,
dataset, initialJenaQuerySolutionMap)
ResultSet resultSet = queryExecution.execSelect();

What can I do to retrieve the missing solution ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Laurent