- Did you reload the data ?
No, I did not know that. How can I reload the data ?

- We are using the Apache Jena 3.1.1 instead of 3.4.0 because this is
integrated in a product with a big release cycle...

- Is there a transaction ?
Yes all the queries are made in transactions

- Here is a minimal example

String sparql = "SELECT ?annotationDimension WHERE {
        <
http://www.telemis.com/ImageAnnotation/000b3231-a9c3-42b1-bb71-2d416f729db8-msr>
<http://www.telemis.com/annotationDimension> ?annotationDimension .
}";

Dataset dataset = TDBFactory.createDataset("C:/tdb");
dataset.begin(ReadWrite.READ);

try {

    try (QueryExecution queryExecution =
QueryExecutionFactory.create(sparql, dataset)) {

        ResultSet resultSet = queryExecution.execSelect();

        while (resultSet.hasNext()) {  // <=== No result

            QuerySolution querySolution = resultSet.nextSolution();
            RDFNode rdfNode = querySolution.get("annotationDimension");
            if(rdfNode != null) {
                if(rdfNode.isLiteral()) {
                     // ...
                } else if(rdfNode.isResource()) {