From SO comments:
[[
Does the Fuseki log file contain any useful information? – AndyS yesterday

Does non-inferred data show up? I notice you are using the same file area for TDB1 and TDB2 databases. TDB2 does not work with TDB1 databases and does not read them. In fact, its database is held with a sublocation of the tdb2:location (so TDB1 data is not corrupted - it's just completely ignored). Data must be separately loaded into TDB2. – AndyS yesterday

Fuseki log folder us always empty (that's another issue I need to resolve) and , about imcompatible TDB1 and TDB2 - I wiped the database clear between tests. – Eric Boisvert 11 hours ago
]]

Does non-inferred data show up?
If there is no log output, something is wrong - the server always outputs to the log at startup unless you turn it off.

How are you putting data into the server?

    Andy