From: Eric Boisvert [mailto:denevers1...@gmail.com]
Sent: maandag 19 februari 2018 23:25
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuring fuseki with TDB2 and OWL reasoning

made the change.

Now I get

Result: failed with message "Not in a transaction"

when I try to load from the interface

log:

(...)

[2018-02-19 17:21:31] Fuseki     INFO  [5] Filename: test.ttl,
Content-Type=appl
ication/octet-stream, Charset=null => Turtle : Count=4 Triples=4 Quads=0
[2018-02-19 17:21:31] Fuseki     INFO  [5] 500 Not in a transaction (29 ms)

Thank you very much helping me with this

> On 19/02/18 12:46, Eric Boisvert wrote:
>
>> :dataset a ja:RDFDataset ;
>>      tdb2:defaultGraph       <#model_inf> .
>> ## tdb2:location  "c:\\fuseki/run/databases/gsip".
>>

> ja:defaultGraph  not  tdb2:defaultGraph
>
> :dataset is a plain, in-memory dataset to hold the InfModel
>
>     Andy

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are
not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability
for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for
damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic
transmission of messages.