A different approach is to put a symbolic link in for /etc/fuseki.

As Lorenz says, 2.3 is quite old.

I don't see anything in JIRA about WAR files, only the standalone server script.

Have you tried the standalone server?
caveat:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-1099

    Andy

On 23/02/18 04:28, Lorenz Buehmann wrote:
What's the reason for using Fuseki 2.3 which is from 2015-07-29 ? The
latest version is 3.6.0