Hello,

I want to store only one index in TDB2 i.e. GSPO, instead of all combinations.
How can I do it? I read some documentation and got to know that it can be done
with the help of store parameters but I am not finding any help how to call
that config file from code.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Samita Bai

P : Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by
a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.