From: Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Sent: 13 April 2018 15:43:27
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: TDB2 store parameters

Hi Samita,

That capability is in the public API yet but it exists

You can set the StoreParams if you go in at a low level.

The easiest way is probably call

DatabaseConnection.connectCreate(Location, StoreParams)

then either use the returned DatabaseConnection.getDatasetGraph or
ignore the restuned object and call

TDB2Factory.connectDatabase(Location)

because the first call sets up the database and keeps an internal
permanent handle, then the second call uses that to build a dataset.

This documentation for TDB1
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/store-parameters.html

applies

and the tests in TestStoreParams may help you (NB versions in TDB1 and
TDB2 so check the right class)

This is a fragile mechanism, which si why it isn't that visible.

StoreParams for index choices can only be set when the DB is first
created and the same StoreParams for the file naming must be used each
time or else the database will be corrupted.

This area is not heavily tested.  Queries can end up very slow if there
is no appropriate index.

For background, why do you want to modify the index choice to just GSPO?

     Andy