Hello!
I have a ttl file with owl-imports clause like

@prefix xsd:     <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>

<http://test/data.ttl>
  a       owl:Ontology ;
  owl:imports <file:///Users/tht/workspace/jenatest/test_course.ttl> ;
  owl:versionInfo "tht testing owl:imports"^^xsd:string .

When test_course.ttl file exists, FileManager.get().readModel loads
the model, the other ttl is imported and sparql queries work fine. But
if I remove the file and use
FileManager.get().setLocationMapper().addAltEntry() to redirect to
another existing file, the model is not what i expect and the sparql
queries return no results.

So owl-imports works fine, but it seems like Jena is not using
LocationMapper when importing? or could it be my mapping uris are
incorrect? I'm using something like

mapper.addAltEntry("file:///Users/tht/workspace/jenatest/test_course.ttl",
"file:///Users/tht/workspace/jenatest/test_course.ttl.redirected")

Thanks for any hints!