Hey, Claude--

Is it a particular ASK query or just any time any ASK query returns
successfully? I don't know enough about ARQ to really answer your question, but
a hack might be to see if there is an exact pattern of calls to find() that
occur for that ASK and only that ASK on the underlying DatasetGraph and use
DatasetGraphWrapper to intercept and fire your notifications. I'm guessing
there's a much cleaner better way to do that at ARQ, which will actually know
about ASK queries, and I'm looking forward to someone who knows more than I
telling us what that is. :grin:

ajs6f