I'm not sure what you're asking for here...

Prediction needs to train a machine learning (ML) model. Training an ML
model, needs to think about relevant features first, then feed the data
into the ML algorithm, then use the model to predict things on new data.

Why can't you define the relevant features, then select them from the
data, then do the ML part?

Indeed, you could "tag" the relevant properties in your data, just add
triples about them, (.e.g :p :featureLevel 3 .). Then select only data
with properties that you need, e.g.

select ... {?s ?p ?o . ?p :featureLevel 1}

or whatever. There is no black magic behind modeling, adding, and
querying data in RDF.