This is now SOLVED - my problem was that the default location for
FUSEKI_BASE was not writable by the user under which fuseki is running.

Solved (in my case) by doing this:

export FUSEKI_BASE=/usr/local/etc/fuseki2
mkdir -p $FUSEKI_BASE

A more careful read of
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/fuseki-run.html#fuseki-web-application
would
have solved the problem faster; hopefully this will help others, at least.

[image: email_sig_logo_vert.png]

Jeff Lerman

AI Scientist

www.invitae.com