On 14/08/2019 12:30, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
And if I want hash URIs such as <https://localhost/ontology#term> then
I need to do

     IRIResolver.create("https://localhost/ontology";).resolve("#term")

IRIResolver resolver = IRIResolver.create("https://localhost/ontology";);
resolver.resolve("#term");

rather than

     IRIResolver.create("https://localhost/ontology#";).resolve("term")

which would produce <https://localhost/term> instead, correct?

Yes.

Resolution is not concat.

(and it is technically wrong to have a # in the base)

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:32 PM Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> wrote:

Yes.

More efficient is to create a resolver with IRIResolver.create and use
that. Includes caching of resolved strings.

See the turtle parser.

      Andy