>      * documenting that fixed.opt is the default when there is no file
>      * documenting that --tdb should be preferred over --loc in most cases
>     in tdbquery
>
> These you can do yourselves, find the relevant part of the website and hit
> the Improve this Page button at the top and follow the instructions

Ah yes thanks! I've updated the page with the default behavior. For
the second one I was thinking of the help / error messages or the
command line tool.

> This already exists and is done by setting context symbols to true/false as
> desired for a given optimisation (I think for CLI its something like --set
> <symbol>=false to disable a given optimisation.  However I don't think this
> is well documented, you can find the symbols values in the source code -
> https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/92788c44255569a7c62d915b1e59a7d340917065/jena-arq/src/main/java/org/apache/jena/query/ARQ.java#L323
>
> So for example you might do --set arq:optFilterPlacement=false

I think it would be more optFilterImplicitJoin (transforming the
filter into a union), but I'm not entirely sure... Anyways, what I'm
looking for is a solution to do that in my regular sparql query I send
to Fuseki (on a query by query basis).

Best,
--
Elie