Dear Martynas,

I think that Jena is more focused on back-end process, may i'm wrong :/...
Perhaps would be better to focus more on JSON-LD that is an improved JSON (+-)
lol.

They already have some javascript implementations for that:
For example:
https://github.com/digitalbazaar/jsonld.js/

For me, the use of RDF and its derivatives on application side (Sites, exposing
APIs ...) should stop now we have jsonld.

Reasons:

1 ) Json is more friendly for web developers!
2 ) Many semantic web tools, like Jena, already supports it ;)
3) JSON is faster and uses fewer resources than its XML counterpart
https://www.cs.montana.edu/izurieta/pubs/IzurietaCAINE2009.pdf
4) Very easily to boost your SEO. See integration for google
https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/intro-structured-data

Finally, if they manage to integrate json/jsonld and openapi all together, RDF
will be really dead for me.

You can check more what is going on with jsonld here: https://github.com/json-ld

Best
Silvio