Thank you Rob, I was confused that if it could be related with joins.

Regards,
Samita Bai

________________________________
From: Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 2:05:21 PM
To: users@jena.apache.org <users@jena.apache.org>
Subject: Re: About Parameterized SPARQL String

ParameterizedSparqlString works by simple textual substitution into the
provided query string so you get a more specific query with your parameters

It does not have any relationship to joins.

I guess what you may be asking is how it compares to other methods for
providing initial bindings e.g. adding VALUES to a query which would be
evaluated as a Join?  The answer there is that it isn't really a fair
comparison, a parameterized query vs one using VALUES might yield very
different query execution plans so perform very differently.  As with all
queries it's going to depend on both your queries and your data

Rob

On 25/03/2021, 08:31, "Samita Bai  / PhD CS Scholar @ City Campus"