On 06/12/2021 19:10, robert.ba...@tiscali.it wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

The data model is relatively simple, dealing
with transactions of goods and user data.

I will wait for the next
release of Jena.

When is it scheduled?

"very soon"

(the vote is in progress - as we are all volunteers, we don't/can't schedule releases across the year but in this case, you've asked in the middle of one)

    Andy

Il 06.12.2021 14:49 Andy