On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 9:41 AM Lorenz Buehmann
<buehm...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> You're working on an in-memory dataset?

No the datasets are TDB2-backed

> Does it also happen with Jena 4.6.1?

Don't know :)

I wanted to run a profiler and tried connecting from VisualVM on
Windows to the Fuseki container but neither jstatd nor JMX connections
worked...
Now I want to run VisualVM inside the container itself but this
requires changing the Docker image in a way that I haven't figured out
yet.