Hi Eugen,

I have the debugger working, I was trying to connect the profiler :)
Finally I managed to connect from VisualVM on Windows thanks to this
answer:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66222727/how-to-connect-to-jmx-server-running-inside-wsl2/71881475#71881475

I've launched an infinite curl loop to create some query load, but
what now? What should I be looking for in VisualVM?