Just on a command line (dev system)

/usr/bin/java -Xmx8G -jar fuseki-server.jar --update --port 3030 --config=../jena_config/fuseki_config.ttl

On 08/09/2023 11.47, Andy Seaborne wrote:
In a container? As a VM?

On 08/09/2023 07:36, Mikael Pesonen wrote:
We are using Ubuntu.

On Thu, 7 Sept 2023 at 16:33, Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> wrote:

Are the database files on a MS Windows filesystem?

There is a long-standing Java issue that memory mapped files on MS
Windows do not get freed until the JVM exists.

Various bugs in the OpenJDK bug database such as:

https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-4715154

      Andy