Hi, I just noticed that it's not  question about podman or docker but about
browser cache. After deleting everything in browser cache I managed to get the
correct user interface when running stain/jena-fuseki:3.14.0 and
stain/jena-fuseki:4.0.0 by both podman and docker, but when I tried the latest
stain/jena-fuseki (4.8.0) I got the incorrect interface (shown here
https://github.com/jamietti/jena/blob/main/fuseki-podman.png).

Jaana M