Hi all,

I can reproduce it with using Apache Jena Fuseki 4.10.0 and generating a dummy N-Quads file by e.g. using Bash:

for i in {1..100..1}; do echo "<http://example.org/s> <http://example.org/p> <http://example.org/o> <http://example.org/g$i> ." >> data.nq; done

tdb2.tdbloader --loc /tmp/tdb2/debug data.nq

$FUSEKI_HOME/fuseki-server --loc /tmp/tdb2/debug --port 3333 /ds

Looks like the larger number of graphs breaks the UI in the "edit" tab because the page size is 5 and the number of pages is then beyond what fits the left-side of the widget.

Cheers,

Lorenz