Hello,

We're looking into deploying Kafka and Zookeeper into an environment where we
want things to be as easy to stand up and administer.  To do this, we're
looking into using Consul, or similar, and Confd to try to make this as
automatic as possible.  I was wondering if anyone had an experience in this
area.  My major concern is reconfiguring Kafka as, in my experience, is making
sure we don't end up losing messages.

Also, can kafka and zookeeper be reconfigured in a rolling manner?  In other
words, if I change the number of partitions, can I restart the brokers one at a
time so that I can continue processing data?

Thanks.