Thanks, I actually ran into those already. I was hoping just to be able to
dump the JMX data plain and simple. I can consume it with other tools but I
am mostly just trying to get the metrics in some format... any format.

I have some limitations on what I can build/run, so hoping I can just
leverage what is already there...