Just had a quick look at this and it turns out the object name you are passing is incorrect. I had to change it to:

./kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.JmxTool --object-name 'kafka.server:name=UnderReplicadPartitions,type=ReplicaManager' --jmx-url service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:9999/jmxrmi

to get it to show the attribute values of that MBean.

I think, maybe, the JmxTool could be enhanced to print out a message if any of the passed object names don't have a corresponding registered MBean. That way, you know what the problem is.

-Jaikiran