It sounds like you can implement the 'mapping service'  component yourself
using Kafka.

Have all of your messages go to one kafka topic. Have one consumer group
listening to this 'everything goes here' topic. This consumer group acts as
your mapping service. It looks at each message, and based on your rules, it
sends that message to a different topic for those specific rules.

Then you have your consumers listening to the specific topics that they
need to. Your mapping service does the job of redirecting messages from the
'everything' topic to the specific topics based on your rules.