Sorry, to be clear:

- Producers post to topic A
- Consumers of topic A receive the data, parse it to find the keys, and
post the correct key + message to Topic B
- Topic B is treated as a KTable by 2nd consumer layer, and its this layer
which does the writes to ensure 'last one wins' (Assuming 'last one' can be
determined using the timestamp in the json of the message)